We are stoked to share the news that Moonshine Mfg recently purchased Arsenal Trucks. Moonshine Mfg has been a fan of Arsenal for several years, as we have included them on all of our complete decks. We love a cast truck that is constructed, rides and performs like a precision machined truck. When the opportunity came up to join forces, we decided to take advantage of this natural fit.
Features We Stand Behind
- Stiff and straight axles made from hardened alloy steel
- Heat treated for un-matched strength and durability
- Flippable hanger with custom kingpin hole geometry to maximize bushing contact
- Insane return and response with tight deep bushing seats
- Ultra strong precision cast alloy hangers and bases
- Same geometry as precision machined trucks
- Zero-slop precision pressed kingpin
Arsenal Trucks Has Options For Any Rider
165mm – Recommended for downhill racing or most boards under 9.5″ wide.
180mm – Great all-around width suited for most longboards.
44 Degree – Geared towards fast downhill descents and riders that prefer a more stable and leany ride.
50 Degree – Designed with turning in mind. Perfect for everything from city slashing to longboard dancing.
“Arsenal trucks is an up and coming truck company that has A LOT of potential. They have strong products that satisfy the demands of even the most extreme downhill and free ride skaters. I’m riding Arsenal because of their drive for pushing the limits, they care about feedback from customers and riders, and I want to help make a difference in the longboard truck industry. The brand ties well with Moonshine because not only have they done business together since the beginning, but they also have the same mind set when it comes to innovation, stoke, and product quality. I look forward to riding for Arsenal trucks for a long time, and do what I can to make a difference in the industry. To the future, cheers!”
– Jarrid Lopez, Arsenal Trucks and Moonshine team rider